Our salt room has been specifically designed for people suffering from respiratory and skin issues ranging from asthma to allergies to eczema and other ailments. Athletes interested in increasing performance will also benefit from salt therapy.
Dry salt aerosol therapy combines ancient knowledge and advanced science in order to help you heal, strengthen your immune system and improve general health and wellbeing. This therapy is 100% drug free and can be used safely in combination with your current medications and treatments to provide relief.
Some of the many health benefits you’ll receive from Salt Therapy include reduction of bronchial inflammation, removal of airborne pollen particles from airways, strengthening of the immune system which decreases allergic reaction to pollens, cleansing and sanitation of the airways, prevention and treatment of common colds and flu, improvement of dermatological disorders , reduction of snoring and a better sleep.
Allow yourself to rest and rejuvenate in this purified environment as you breathe in air enriched with microscopic salt particles.
Please click here to see if you can Benefit from Salt Therapy.
Book your Salt therapy treatments here: Buy Salt Therapy Sessions
Listed below are some guidelines for salt therapy sessions
- Please arrive at Salty Kisses about 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for salt therapy.
- Unfortunately there can be no late entry into a salt therapy session once it has begun.
- Please keep Salty Kisses up to date with any changes to your health conditions.
- Mobile phones must be turned on silent before entering our salt room in Gympie.
- Salty Kisses will not be responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged valuables.
- Please use the toilet before your salt therapy session begins at Salty Kisses.
- Salty Kisses prefers that you avoid wearing strong perfumes/aftershaves, for the comfort of all individuals that may be using the salt rooms in Gympie.
- No food or drink is allowed in our salt rooms in Gympie. This includes water bottles.
- Salty Kisses requests that you try to be quiet during your salt therapy session, as a courtesy to other clients who may also be sitting in the salt rooms.
- Parents/guardians please be aware that you are financially liable for any damage that is caused by children in our salt rooms in Gympie.